Registration for the 2020-2021 School Year
When: Saturday, January 25, 2020
Arrive: Between 9:30-10:00 AM
Registration starts: 10:00 AM
Registration Process: A lottery system for all open spots in the ELC. This will allow all families to have an equal chance of getting into our program without having to stand outside all night long.
Important Information about Registration:
- You will receive a number upon arrival (9:30-10 am).
- We will begin calling numbers randomly at 10 am.
- When your number is called, you will come to the registration table and let us know what you would like to register for.
- We will notify you if we have availability for your child(ren).
- Then, based on availability, you will either go and register your child or put your child(ren) on a waitlist.
What to bring with you:
- A completed registration form (front and back) that can be downloaded here beginning in January. Choose the form that applies to you (half day or full day). Forms will also be available the day of registration.
- $175 check made out to Glen Mar ELC (this will only be collected if we have a spot for your child).
- Half-Day programs only: A check for one month's tuition made out to Glen Mar ELC (this will only be collected if we have a spot for your child).
VIEW ALL REGISTRATION FORMS
Have questions about registration? Visit our Registration FAQ page.