Registration for the 2022-2023 School Year:
At Glen Mar ELC, we believe that young children learn best through creative exploration, discovery and play in a setting that stimulates their natural curiosity and encourages their love of learning. Our experienced and attentive caregivers partner with families in striving to meet each child’s unique emotional and learning needs.
Slots are available in our full- and half-day programs. Download the half-day and full-day registration forms for the 2022-2023 school year.
Registration is open!
- January 18 for current ELC families
- January 21 for ELC siblings and alumni
- January 22 for the community at large
Applications submitted before these dates will not be considered until registration opens.
Items required for registration:
- A completed registration form (front and back). Choose the form that applies to you (half day or full day).
- A check for $175 payable to Glen Mar ELC (this will only be collected if we have a spot for your child).
- New families only: A check for a half-month's tuition payable to Glen Mar ELC (this will only be collected if we have a spot for your child).
- If there is not an open spot for your child, they will be placed on a waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as space is available.
Completed forms should be emailed to: Shelby.Flinchum@glenmarumc.org.
Need care now? Openings are currently available!
Contact the office to find out more about current openings.VIEW ALL REGISTRATION FORMS PAY YOUR REGISTRATION FEE ONLINE